- Information for Providing Programs to Licensees
- Apply to Provide an Approved Program (approval of one specific program)
Approved Program Status
Approved Program Requirements
- An approved program may be presented an unlimited number of times in a one-year period.
- Providers of approved programs must issue certificates of completion to attendees. The certificate must include the attendee’s name and license number (if known), title of program, date of program, Board-issued approved program number, and total of hours earned by attendee.
- The Board recommends copies of certificates, attendance rosters, and program information be kept on file for 4 years from date of the program.
The fee for Approved Program Status is $25 for the one-year period.